An enthusiastic Chartered Marketer – MCIM (awarded by the Chartered Institute of Marketing), Joao is an SEO Manager and Digital Marketing Professional responsible for implementing and overlooking all aspects of Search and is highly involved in the development of digital marketing activities such as: Social Media, e-mail marketing, website development and content strategy, site analytics, testing and conversion optimisation.
Joao completed his marketing studies in London – UK: Diploma in Digital Marketing via the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing – IDM and the Professional Diploma in Marketing via The Chartered Institute of Marketing – CIM. He has been accredited the Chartered Marketer Status via the CIM in January 2013.
Trainer and Speaker: Joao is responsible for delivering regular in company SEO training for the marketing team and other departments. He is also a regular speaker having participated in Conferences and Webinars delivering presentations on Social Media and SEO.
Visit his LinkedIn profile for more details – Joao da Costa – SEO Manager.
See some of the latest projects Joao has developed and implemented for his clients:
- SEO: Buddha World, Buddha Statues and Ornaments
- SEO: Worldwide Business Research – WBR
- Social Media, Facebook: Guilherme Bianchi Personal Trainer
- Online Payment System – Project Manager: Southbank Internaltional School
- Search Engine Optimisation: Southbank International School
- Social Media, Facebook, Twitter e YouTube: Southbank International School